My Hubby

My Hubby

Monday, March 1, 2010

Deeper Faith

I want a deeper and deeper Faith. I want to grow and grow and continue to grow and when I am exhausted grow some more. I never want to stop. I never will. It has been a while since I have been able to write in my blog. But hello blog, I have missed ya.

What a great God I serve. I was thinking a great deal tonight about life and what He has done for me. Life is life. But God is God and that makes Life great. When this life is over I will start my eternal life. So life is life. God is very precise and has a timeline. He is Sovereign and what He does is right. If you let Him lead like He should.. then you will truly see Him for who He is. GOD. There is no "Ginny" in God. There is only one GOD. So when people put themselves in His category.. and try to lead there on life.. They will always fail. It is important to always put Him first, STUDY His word, pray, fall more and more in love with our Savior. He puts His self out there. Do you? I am talking to myself.

I have been blessed beyond measure. A great family, great friends. I went to DisneyWorld this past month and had a work convention where I found out that I was the number 2 sales rep in the Nation, number 2 sales rep with the most calls in the Nation, and one of the highest percentage over growth in revenue in the whole Nation. That is not from me, totally from the Lord. And now the Lord has put a great friend/man into my life. One I have known for years, but just now seeing him for who He really is and letting him in. I am so thankful for it. You don't think God is Sovereign? Well you should hear our story :) Then you will have a small example of His Sovereignty. But even with any human relationship I will have, Christ is my ultimate relationship. And again.. Thankful for that. I look forward to my future. I love my life and would not want to switch with anyone in the world.

Seek God first. Everything else will fall into place.

Meet Virginia

2 comments:

  1. WOW Ginny!! That is great news, congrats! You're so amazing! Im very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Honey! It was a great month for me. With my bday, Disneyworld, convention, valentines day, mardi gras. I could go on and on. I love you anzie lou

    ReplyDelete