My Hubby

My Hubby

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

All in God




I am really into vintage bottles, vintage milk glass and chairs right now. How lovely are the images above. They would be fun in a wedding, home decor, or anything. I am about to purchase them :)
I am wanting to go antiquing soon so if anyone wants to join.. let me know.



One thing I want to say is..God is good.
I have been learning alot lately by His grace. I am learning to be still, learning to wait, learning to live a day at a time until His hands give me a push. Some days I am just up up up.. And some days I am confused (not about God,things in life), and an over analyzer.. One thing I can rely on is God and His Word. I have been praying alot more lately about specific things. Prayer is so important. There is alot going on in the nature world right now.. Oil Spill, tornados, and the flooding in Nashville. But still no matter what we have hope. I pray for everyone in that drama and pray the Lord will shine in the hearts of people affected in those areas. Have Faith. Draw close to Christ. Never Stop.

Keep Praying.

Meet Virginia



No comments:

Post a Comment