My Hubby

My Hubby

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pressed but always Grateful

WOW I have felt pressed beyond limits lately... The enemy is storming the gates. My grandma passing away ( I will have a blog entry dedicated to her soon), getting a head cold, being exhausted, missing David, missing my family, feeling lonely, sad, down, being at the verge of tears every time an emotional song comes on.. I could go on and on. Throughout all the storms I have had these past couple of weeks, I have had many encouraging words, notes, letters from family and friends and David. The Lord has restored my soul daily by allowing me to study His word, pray to Him and have such amazing support from family and friends. His peace has flooded my heart and mind. His grace has sustained me. Joy has overcome me when I have been down. His love for me never fails me. He never fails me. I am encouraged to know I am not alone and I am encouraged that through hard times He is most visible. I am thankful for these past weeks because I will become more of who He wants me to be through it. He is molding me through each hard time and through each great time.

I am praying. I am having FAITH that the Lord will open a door for me.

On a positive note. I am excited about having a long weekend to relax with David. We are going to walk, play tennis, read, eat, have a lot of coffee, talk, plan, walk some more, lay out, swim, laugh.. just enjoy each other. Life is so short and I want to be around him as much as possible. I love how he loves me, I love how he loves The Lord before me. I love that we can learn from each other. I love that I do not have to worry about my spiritual growth because he will never hurt it or hinder it. The Lord is good and faithful. I am excited to see what the future holds. But until He opens up the avenues, I will live for today. THANK YOU God for TODAY. I praise you for what you have done for me, I praise you for what you have taken me from and through, I praise you for choosing me. I praise you for helping me and comforting me. To you be the Glory.


Tell Mama hey for me.. I miss her.

Meet Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment