My Hubby

My Hubby

Monday, June 27, 2011

Day off means a productive day at Home


Good afternoon! I started my day by drinking a big cup of coffee and relaxing! I read the Word and some of my new decorating book. I love this quote that was in and had to take a picture of it.. It is so fun being a couple where you can bring both personalities out in your home. I bought the book and now have it as a coffee table book. It is an awesome decorating book. I am starting to collect those for future ideas when we get a house and also for decoration under lamps, tables, coffee tables, etc. They are a great thing to display in my opinion. :)
On another note, I have the day off so I cleaned and went to the bead shop... (Oh yeah, I took a bead class so I can learn to make jewelry). Today will be my first day to try to make some earrings. I made some 4th of July earrings for me.. They are not the best but they are good for my first go round! ;-)

I am also going to try to play some tennis.. I have had a few lessons and love it. Such a great sport to get in.. you can play "forever", keeps you in shape, and keeps you "awake". I love being married to a tennis pro. He is a great teacher.. Very patient with me! Well there is my agenda today.. :)

"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,and in His word I put my hope.".... Hope your day is wonderful

Here are my earrings!!




Meet Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment