My Hubby

My Hubby

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meet Virginia.. Now Mrs. Misner




Wow it has been a while since I have had time to sit, reflect, and write! Oh how I have missed it... I am not the best writer.. most of my stuff is random thoughts.. But hey.. thats me :)
As of March 12, 2011 I am now a wife! I am Mrs. Ginny Misner.. I love being married. I love everything about it. I have the most wonderful husband who treats me with the upmost love and respect a woman can ask for! We love spending every second together that we can and I am so thankful for every second we do have together. He is my best friend and soulmate. (Yes, I believe in Soulmates). Our wedding was the most perfect day any bride can ask for.
I kid you not...it was surreal. It was the perfect weather, perfect photographer, had my girls beside me,family,friends I felt like a princess in my flowy dress, the ceremony was filled with God's Grace and Love. The church was candlelit and filled with greenery. There was a vintage mirror when you walked into
the foyer of the church with candles and flowers on a table. To the left was my photo guest book that I made from our engagement pictures. I loved it. My bouquets were wild flowers that we could bring to the reception. The reception was at an antebellum home with a tent full of candles, mason jars, vintage books, and modern lanterns. I went for a soft, romantic vintage feel. We had an awesome DJ who made us wear our dancing shoes (mine were my gray converses) ,the best food anyone can ask for, a wonderful videographer who worked so hard. We danced the night away and had a sparkler farewell. Even the limo driver was amazing. I am telling you.. it was perfect. The atmosphere was better than I could have ever expected. The Lord was filling every place we went with His presence. His hand of protection was over the whole weekend. You could just feel Him. It was awesome and truly the best weekend I have ever had. The rehearsal dinner was filled with emotions.. Tears were shed at every table..It was an intimate, sweet time for everyone. It was like one big hug :) My Mother in Law worked so hard on it. It was the most wonderful rehearsal dinner I have ever been to or will ever go to. I am so thankful. I am going to post a few of my favorite pics so you can see the "vibe' of the big day! It was so magical!



I hope everyone is doing great.. I can't wait to update our moments as a couple on here.
The Lord is good.
Meet Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment