My Hubby

My Hubby

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Colossians 1:26-27

While reading Colossians today I am reminded of the Hope I have in Jesus Christ. The cross, the Resurrection, the mystery revealed through Paul=my HOPE.
Jesus Christ indwells in me, lives in me. When he was crucified on the cross, I was crucified with Him. (Galations 2:20).
The Mystery revealed through Paul was part of God's Sovereign plan. He knew exactly when to reveal it and he chose Paul, least of all saints, to be the apostle to the Gentiles. Now the Mystery is a whole lot of things concerning the Body Of Christ. One Faith, One Baptism.. Heavenly Destiny..Jew and Gentile alike (we now can both possess the the riches of the indwelling Christ), We are able to go to the throne of grace freely through Jesus Christ, we don't have to go through a priest. We can talk freely to our God in Jesus name.There is alot more information on the Mystery but to sum it up.. WE are saved by Grace through Jesus Christ. When he changed Saul to Paul and revealed the mystery, the dispensations changed. Study for yourself. Read, pray, meditate, SEE it for yourself.

Remember the Bible does not contradict itself. It is all there for you to see, We have the completed canon of the Scriptures right in front of us. We can see it first hand. What a blessing! God has a timeline and you better believe I am thankful to be in the Body Of Christ.

Also remember.. When Paul was revealed
1). He went to the Israel/Jews first.. He had to use signs and things to prove himself (God spoke to the Jews in signs and wonders) and to reveal that God was doing something different among the Gentiles..And then God sent Paul to the Gentiles saying that They will not hear (Acts 22:17-22)...

2). Paul also had the supernatural gifts to give himself credibility to Israel/Jews. Once this two fold purpose was accomplished Those things were done away with (signs, toungues, healing, etc), it was an end of an era.. 1 Corinthians 13:8. And were replaced by faith, hope, and charity..I Corinthians 13:13. THE THREE CROWNING GRACES.

Very thankful. I have alot to learn.

Don't take my word for it. GO to THE WORD. Study for yourself.

Meet Virginia

2 comments:

  1. Just a interesting fact about verse 25 that 99.9% of all christendom overlook, who completed the word of God. If that is the case, how can Revelation be written in 96AD. Just things that I think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am just now seeing the comment on here. That is interesting. i will look into that!

    ReplyDelete