My Hubby

My Hubby

Monday, January 18, 2010

Refresh Button




I had a great weekend. First of all the SAINTS won. I am so glad they are back and fired up.
I went to Jackson and was able to spend alot of time with David and he took me to some nice restaurants, so I ate steak twice :) We also were able to get into the Word together, watch funny movies, laugh alot, and drink LOTS of coffee. So all in all it was great.


I am so thankful for all that the Lord has done for me. It is unreal. I feel refreshed today, and energized. I have alot of things I have to pray for in my life that entails some big changes but I know that the Lord is not going to let me do them on my own. Thankfully. Thankfully I have choices but thankful that the Lord is ultimately in control of all. Takes alot of burden off me.

This is my 5 vehicles of Faith : Psalm 37.. Trust, Delight, Commit, Rest, And Wait on the Lord. I never pray for Patience anymore. I pray for rest, and that I will Wait and while I am waiting Trust and Delight and Commit to the Lord. Ultimately when you can Rest and Wait on the Lord that leads to patience, and of course the tribulations you go through teach you. Tribulations.. They are good and bad. You can sit there and say "Bring on the Rain" Lord, bring it on so I can feel your presence but at the same time you dont want them. It is ironic. So all in all you have to be thankful and find the Lord in the good times and be thankful in the tribulations. But of course you should not HOPE for tribulations (my opinion). I used too, not hope for it, but more welcome it. But the more you "love" and the more people you love the less you want that.. I am rambling but I know what I am meaning haha. In other words for me..I dont hope for tribulation ( I glory in it.. Romans 5:3) but I am not afraid either.The good times are good and the bad times are good. I just pray.


Thank you for Joy and Peace. For that entails Happiness.

Meet Virginia



No comments:

Post a Comment