My Hubby

My Hubby

Friday, January 1, 2010

~Happy New Year~

Well Its another year! I can not believe how fast time flies. I was thinking last night of how much The Lord has blessed me in 09.. Just a few things:. ~My job has been amazing and he has really helped me be successful in that. I mean you have no idea how awesome He has helped me with my goals and having a better attitude towards it. ~He has blessed me with Health. Very rarely have I been really sick in 09 (until the very end ha)~He has blessed me with my families health and my friends health and safety.~ He has blessed me with safety and I drive a HUGE amount.~Not once have I felt Fear living alone.~He has blessed me with knowledge of Him and the desire to Know Him on a more personal level.~I found a great Church in Metairie.~I was able to get a promotion, a new car, a nice Kitchen table, and a new bed :) Yes all those are material and small details of life but I look at them from God and a blessing from Him.~ I could go on with all the other SMALL but huge details that The Lord has done for me in 09 but it would be impossible. I am just so thankful Lord for everything you have done for me and thank you for always being there for me and always being constant in my life. You never cease to fail me or leave me... ever.

This year is going to be amazing and the Lord will see me through it. I have two big resolutions:
1.Read the Bible all the way through and keep learning the Pauline Epistles frontward and backwards
2. Learn to play tennis
Number one is going to happen. We will see about number 2. But I just am excited about stepping out in Faith in 2010 and letting the Lord guide my every move. He will blow your mind when you look back on the previous year of all the blessings He has done for you. Its a golden thread that just keeps on going. He is my strength. My hope. My love. My everything.

A good verse for the start of the year that will follow all the way through 2010- Hebrews 13:8 " Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." Ah what a blessing to know that our Savior does not change. So whatever this year holds, good or bad, Jesus Christ stays the same through it all. I pray for a great year for everyone and for myself. Great is a big word for that. But I pray that God's will be done in my life and let me see the beauty of it. May I continue to take a day at at time this year and look for ways to help serve and encourage people around me. We are here to comfort others, to help others, to encourage others to be a good sister/brother in Christ to them, to be gracious.. And that is not even half of why we are here :)

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for my family and for their safety, health, and spiritual growth this year. I pray you will guide them and show them the fullness of you. I pray for my friends in the same account but also pray that you will help give them peace in life and let them know that you are that peace, the ultimate peace. I pray you will help them in all their daily walks and help their light shine through. I pray for my health, safety and Spiritual growth this year. I pray you will guide me in any way you want me to go and that I will follow and step out in FAITH. I just pray for an amazing one.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Blessed in 09- Ready for 2010

" Yes I have a peanut in my pocket" hahaah (only ashley will get it.)

Meet Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment