My Hubby

My Hubby

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Keep Looking up

I am sad Christmas is over but it was a wonderful one this year! I am loving how The Lord is working things out. I wish I could have traveled somewhere on my time off but maybe next year I can. We will see.

Have you ever really THOUGHT about Gods Love for us? I was thinking today about it. He sent His Son to die for us so He can spend Eternity with us. That is an amazing thought to me. Us-Sinners who deserve nothing but hell.. He wants to spend eternity with us and thought of us before the world. That to me is just awesome. But that is just an inkling of His love for His Children. My mind and Satan's forces tell me other wise how unworthy I am and how pathetic I am.. and yes I am nothing.. But I am "something" at the same time because I am made perfect in the eyes of God by Jesus Christ. He is my righteousness and He bears my Sins. The hope of Christ lives in me, The Holy Spirit indwells in me. It is just so humbling. The Lord loves me so much. And because He loves me, I LOVE HIM. It is crazy but God is God. And What GOd does is right and fair and just.. He is the potter. We are the clay.

Thank you Lord.

Meet Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment