My Hubby

My Hubby

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

~The Power is of God Alone~

2 Corinthians 4: 7- " But we have this treasure (The Gospel) in earthen vessels (The Saved) that the excellency (Abundance) of the power (Dunomas) may be of God and not of us."
The word Power in the Greek means "Dunomas"-Meaning Strength, Powerful-The english word Dynamite derives from it. So if you really think about that verse and look at the root of it...God's power is dynamite. It is abounding always and its stronger than any thing any human can dream of. Dynamite is a big word for the English Dictionary. Can you imagine how much more God's power is?? Amazing if you ask me.
It is very important to remember who is the power and who is the strength. God Alone.
Here I am, All of me. Take my life, take all of me. It is all for you. My life is not my own. Thank you Lord for your Grace. To you be the Glory. Thank you for your power and never ending Strength. Thank you for your excellency. Thank you for saving me from depravity. To you in which I stand. This is only the beginning.

On another note..Hello Christmas. I am so thankful for having a couple weeks off and am able to spend time with my friends and family. It is Christmas Eve today-Happy Birthday Jesus :)
Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love the lights, the smell of the trees and candles, the family gatherings, the fellowship, the festive cups and drinks (I have the best Festive cup this year thanks to Mrs Jennifer and I guess David can get some thanks too), the candy and food, the traditions, ornaments, egg nog, pretty much just love it all. I am glad that it is what it is but I still know what it is really for. The Birth of Christ. Still love the small details of the holiday too though.

I get to see Ashley tonight. CAN'T wait! Travel safe my friend.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas Eve.

Blessed.

Meet Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment