My Hubby

My Hubby

Monday, December 7, 2009

Anchor into Christ

Wow. What a day of emotions I have and it is only 2 pm. My heart has hurt today. It is heavy. Satan is storming on sacred ground right now. He is storming hard. I had a talk with Christ a minute ago. I told him to be my Strength while I am weak. I told Him that I trust Him in every aspect of my life. I told Him to hold me tight and overflow me with the peace that passes all human understanding. Then I spoke to the warfare that is around me.. and told them to leave me alone. I am tired of them. They are defeated and are reaking havic on all of Gods children. I do not take it laying down. So if you are reading this. I ask you to pray for me. Pray that the Holy Spirit will intercede on my behalf and pray for what we know not.

You have to anchor into Christ on the bad days. You have to be ready. It hits you hard. I am at the foot of the cross. Looking up to the one who saved me. He is faithful. When men are not, He is. When life us unfair, He is faithful. He never said it would be easy, but He said He would help you through the storms. I have complete faith and know that my heart will heal (from whatever is hurting it) and that God's will.. will be done. Either way, I am the Lords. Either way, my relationship with Christ is unmovable. Either way.. Ginny Dunaway is saved by the blood of Jesus Christ, Lord of Lords.

Thank you for turning this sadness into something that can glorify you.

Meet Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment