My Hubby

My Hubby

Thursday, December 10, 2009

~Where Does Your Hope Lie~

Where does your hope lie? Do you live for immediate gratification, or for pleasure of the flesh?
What are you going to do when a huge "Storm" interrupts your day or your life. Or even more TAKES your life? What are you going to do when you get that call that brings you to your knees. It will happen. One day you will be tested if you haven't already. Who will you turn to? The answer lies in the one that Saved you. I say "In Christ Alone" alot because to me that is everything. In Christ alone is my hope, my peace, my joy, my life, my heart and so forth.

People always ask me. What do you think God's will for you Ginny? Or I don't know what to do, I cant distinguish God's will or my will.. Well God's will is for you to live in the perimeter of His LIVING Word. If you are studying and applying His Word then you are fulfilling His will for you. All the other details will fall into place. Where you live, who you marry, Etc. That will take a MAJORITY of life's stresses away if you do that. ( I speak from experience)

Life is one big rollercoaster and you can get off track very easy. One of Satans biggest thing in my life is He will get me in a rut or shall I say lazy~ and He likes to confuse me. But God is not the author of confusion. Ground yourself. Because once you start becoming a true soldier for Christ you become a bigger threat to Satan. You will be attacked. Where does your Strength come from? I hope not yourself. I hope not the gym (even though I am pretty strong haha). It comes from Christ alone. FIGHT for Christ now while you can because one day you will not have to fight anymore. Get up people. Read. Pray. Meditate. Be thankful. Pray without ceasing. Do it all in the Glory of the Lord.

Sorry If I am rambling.. I just feel the need to say stop relying on someone, or yourself, or your job for security and hope. YOUR HOPE SHOULD COME FROM JESUS CHRIST.

Love you all

Meet Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment