My Hubby

My Hubby

Monday, April 5, 2010

~Ahhh Dreams~



I was thinking about all the things I want to see or do. And wanted to share some of them. There are way to many to name. but here are some.. They might not happen.. but hey can a girl dream? I think so.
1. See a pretty lighthouse in Cape Cod, Rodanthe or a place like that
2. Zip line in Costa Rica
3. Photography Classes
4. Rent a cottage in Ireland or anywhere in the European countries. Would be fun and cheaper with a group.
5. Go to a beautiful Island with pretty scenery, sunsets, and beaches.
6. Rent a cabin in the woods
7. Learn how to cook
8. Run/walk a half marathon
9. See a massive waterfall
10. Have a movie marathon... All day.

I will probably add to this list later. It is fun to dream and make a list. I dare you to do it. I will for sure do a few of these.

On a serious note. I had a wonderful Easter weekend. It was AMAZING. Sunday I had a great Bible Class and then was able to see some of my family for lunch. I got an awesome Easter basket and the weather was fabulous. I fell in love with Easter



I hope everyone is great. Your in my prayers.

Meet Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment