My Hubby

My Hubby

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A little Bit of Bragging


I have to brag on my Boyfriend for a minute. He is the most thoughtful, generous, loving, God fearing man I have ever met. He has "pursued" me for a long while now and God has really let my eyes become open in the past months. And man I am thankful. Some of the things that I am so thankful for..He always opens the door for me, I Love the way he looks at me, He is drawn to me, Likes to be wherever I am, Tells me I am beautiful a whole lot and means it. Sends me flowers ALOT, Prays with me, Studies with me, likes to shop, if we have a disagreement we always settle it, He loves life, He is in shape and is athletic, He is a hard worker, He Likes his job and is good at it, He protects and takes care of me, He loves me for me, Lets me be me, He does not want to change anything about me, My feelings are a top priority for him, He listens to me, He wants to marry me, Love how he holds me... I could go on and on.. Long story Short I am thankful for how he treats me, my family, and my friends. Everyone in my life loves him. He gives me peace. He is a true blessing.

I miss my Best Friend Ashley very much and wish the plane tickets were not so much :( Hopefully I will see her in July though when she comes to the South.

This weekend I will be heading to watch David, Stu, and Mr David play in a tennis tournament. I am very excited about it and pray for everyone's safety on the drive there. This month and May are going to be so busy for us.. But the chaos is going to be fun! Bring it on.Keep us in your prayers.

Hope you all have a blessed week.


Meet Virginia


No comments:

Post a Comment