My Hubby

My Hubby

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nola and Friends



Life on a Wednesday night in New Orleans. (Below are some of my Nola friends!) I am thankful for you ladies!

The weather is perfect today. I love it. It is around 68 here in NOLA and not humid. I just wanted to write a short comment on how thankful I am. The Lord really has blessed me with a great family, great friends, and amazing Boyfriend (I have the best one out there). I went to the square last night and enjoyed some New Orleans music and a huge hamburger from Lucys.. with sweet potato fries. So good and bad for you. :)


I am excited about the upcoming weekend. I will be in Jackson or Brookhaven and will be able to see David. We are going to shop, lay out, eat.. Just hang out! Fun times. My grandma is not doing great so if you could, say a prayer for her. She is in the hospital right now and supposed to be in the nursing home today for rehab on her shoulder. I would appreciate any prayers for her.

I hope everyone is doing great and have a blessed day.

Meet Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment