My Hubby

My Hubby

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

~A Beauty Of a Day~

So Today I was listening to KLOVE and boom it hit me! I decided I wanted to host a little Operation Christmas Child Partay. What I mean by that is.. Everyone come with a box, wrapping paper and a specific filler. For example, one person can bring a box of small stuffed animals, and one can bring several bags of hard candy. Then we can all fill the boxes, wrap them and I can bring them back to my church here in Metairie, LA. And of course have a little wine and cookies! :)
I just think if I could even get a few people to do it with me that it would be a success. This is a great oppurtunity for someone to share the Love of Jesus to Children across the world. Where there may be a barrier up, this might help break the barrier where they can speak to them about the living Lord! WHO would not love toys?? I still do and I am 25. hmmm.
Well we will see how it works out.

Other than that. Thank goodness for good weather today. I love working in great weather!

Meet Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment