My Hubby

My Hubby

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

~Saved By Grace~

Today was a good day. I found out yesterday afternoon I was sales rep of the month for October! I am so excited about it!

I am so ready for Thanksgiving. I will be in Brookhaven all weeeeeekk!! So ready to see the family, relax, and not work for one week! Friday night I am going out with the sis for her birthday and hopefully see "New Moon" on Saturday! Sunday is Saints football and the Operation Christmas Child party! The rest of the week is up in the air! I am busy busy.

On another note. Thank you Lord for helping me win sales rep of the month in Oct, and thank you for a beautiful day. I love to give thanks to Christ because He gives me so much..Grace.

Do you know what Grace means? Well here is a definition:In Christianity, grace is "unmerited favour" from God (Ephesians 2:8-9). Some other ways of looking at Grace...''Grace is not merely a part of the plan of redemption, but it is the silver cord that runs through every facet of the work of redemption.'Grace is entirely the work of God, unprompted by man, undeserved by man..' But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works, otherwise grace is no longer grace (Romans 11:6).(Bible.org)
"Grace is not looking for good men whom it may approve, for it is not grace but mere justice to approve goodness. But it is looking for condemned, guilty, speechless and helpless men whom it may save, sanctify and glorify."(Bible.org)
It is either Grace or Not Grace. We are Saved by Grace Alone.

Thank you Lord for you Mercy, Love, and Grace. I could go on an on about this and I thank you for that as well! I Pray for Callie Cole.

Meet Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment