My Hubby

My Hubby

Saturday, November 14, 2009

~Yay For The Day~

Well the Presentation is OVER. Thank you all who prayed for me and your encouraging words.
I was strangely calm today and was excited about it oddly enough. When I woke up today I told myself..."Ginny.. you need to be thankful for this opportunity to speak to people about your company, you need to be thankful you have the legs to walk up there, the ears to hear them clap, the eyes to see the powerpoint, and the voice to speak.." Some people would never have this opportunity. And for some reason (God...duh) I was calm, excited, and thankful for this event I had to speak at. And it was a total success. We gained some business and I made great contacts. The Lord is good. I do not know how people get through life going through the motions. The Lord never changes, He is always faithful, and Loves me so much. So I need to thank Him. Thank you Lord!

Now I can relax and eat with friends. And then tomorrow I have Church and SAINTS GAME DAY! Whoo Hoo. I hope we win. I know we will. Who dat? Brees Dat!

I am so thankful for the life I live. I am single by Gods grace, sometimes that is hard but all who know me I will not settle, I will wait for my soulmate I get to learn more about Christ everyday and use this time for Him and I, I have great friends by Gods grace, I have an amazing family by Gods grace. I could go on and on.

I am just so happy. Have a great day. Pray for Callie Cole- to WAKE UP!

Meet Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment