My Hubby

My Hubby

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Redeemed by the Blood Of Christ

So Ole Miss Lost. BLAH. But that is ok, cant win every year I guess. They need to bring it better next year. State was in it to win it and played like they wanted it more. Still disappointing though

On a different note.. I was reading some Galatians today and loved what I learned in such a short read. I saw some key points in it by the help of Earnest Cambell commentary, and of course the Holy Spirit letting me understand. Here are some of Campbell's notes that I found awesome:In the first chapter, Verse 4: Paul affirms that Christ gave himself on behalf of our sins. He became our sin substitute. Also, the purpose for which Christ assumed our sins on Calvary was in order that He might deliver us out of the present evil age. The word age means a period of time (Satan is referred to the god of this age-satans world, 2 corinthians 4:4) . We have been redeemed by the blood of Christ, we have been rescued out of this present evil Satan Dominated age and have been made members of the Body of Christ-The church.

Those are just some of the notes of it. I am just so thankful for what Christ has done for me.. and for you.

"No person is an island by himself. What we are and have to share with others is dependent upon experience and many people. It is in the crucible of time that God keeps melting and remelting us to increasingly bring us unto the conformity to the literal teaching of His Word!"-Campbell


I pray for knowledge and wisdom of the truth. I pray that I will rightly divide the living Word. Let me see it in all of its glory.
Amen

Meet Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment