My Hubby

My Hubby

Friday, November 27, 2009

Jesus Has my Heart

I have a heart for Christ (by His Grace). I am so in love with him.. But why do I fight against him sometimes? We fight against the sin nature we possess.. and the spiritual warfare around us.. It is like I want to learn as much as I can, but the effort I put in is very little. I pray that the Holy Spirit will bear witness with my human spirit and grace me with knowledge of the Living Word. I want to know you more, I want to see you more, and I want my actions to honor you. Convict me with the things that go against you. Let me see the errors of my ways. And lead me to your gracious arms. I love you more than life and can not wait until the day when I can look at you face to face. I pray I can enjoy life while I am here.. but pray you will use me to furthur your will and to learn more about the Gospel of the GRACE of God. Help me Lord to rightly divide your Word and really understand it.. and then the hard part... APPLY IT! I am studying Pauls epistles and will continue. What a blessing to be on the winning side. Thank you Father.

Meet Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment